Saturday, April 14, 2012

Laughing at my kids.

Conversations with the kids while in the van, en route to birthday parties:

AJ: "Me, Dad, Kai, and his dad (ed note: these are all Flames fans) should all have a night of watching the Calgary Flames while we wear our Flames jerseys."

Me: "Well, you're going to have to wait til September.  The Flames are done for the season.  They didn't make the playoffs."

Mackenzie: "They NEVER make the playoffs."

Me: "Well, they need to win a few more games and then maybe they'd make it!"

AJ: "Hey!  There was that one time they won a game!  Remember?  It was a loooooong time ago!  Like, a very, very, very, VERY long time ago!!  Actually, I'm pretty sure it was in the olden days."

****

AJ: "I wish I was a bird.  If I was, I'd fly to Arizona ALL the time."

Mackenzie: "Well, if you were a bird, there's also a good chance you'd fly straight into a window and die."

No comments:

Post a Comment